Wednesday, 21 November 2012

Liposuction post-op 2months

As mentioned, i had my liposuction done during end of september. Around 20th September.
Its 21st November. And i've took some pictures of my thighs to share with you guys..










I was told that the result will be even better in another 4months(: 


If you wish to get rid of your elephant thighs. My advice is to get a good cosmetic surgeon. Dr Arthur Tjandra is definitely a good cosmetic surgeon. Those who went to Dr Arthur Tjandra  for surgeries will agreed with what i said. Their website is: http://elixirdevie.sg/


7 comments:

  1. That is very attention-grabbing, You are an overly professional blogger. Liposuction is a slimming technique that suctions deposits of unwanted fat from different portions of the body. It can help to make sexy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Went to Arthur. Inner thigh not done properly. Still big and lumpy. It has been 6 months. Paid to do inner and outer. Outer still lump as well and cellulite more observe than before. Different result for different people I guess.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lumpy thigh till now. 6 months had passed although Arthur said be patient for 6 months to show result. My friend went back to justify the inner thigh again. Inner thigh is a failure and cellulite more obvious than before.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am very much pleased with the contents you have mentioned. I wanted to thank you for this great article. liposuction malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for the share. You are helping others to grow their knowledge by sharing such a valuable information. To get more details about this topic click here.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Liposuction orlando Pretty good post. I just stumbled upon your blog and wanted to say that I have really enjoyed reading your blog posts. Any way I'll be subscribing to your feed and I hope you post again soon. Big thanks for the useful info.

    ReplyDelete