Monday, 21 January 2013

Arms liposuction in Medan


I went back to Dr Arthur for Arms liposuction during December.
I personally think that thighs post-lipo drainage massage was more painful than arms one.

So, Day 1 was the Operation day. Nothing much to share, as it’s the same as thighs lipo. But I do have some photos to share. Before OP, and right after OP. 


BEFORE Liposuction



Right After Liposuction
Btw,  Dr Arthur took out 700ml of fats from my arms. 


Day 2 was the post-lipo drainage massage. Like what I’ve said, it was nothing as painful as I thought. 
And i could see that the result was really good.



i'll share more about my thighs lipo (post-op 4th month), and my arms lipo (post-op 1 month) in my coming posts. 

 

7 comments:

  1. Hi there.. May I know if u did 4 parts or onli 1 part of ur arm?thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This was a really great contest and hopefully I can attend the next one. It was alot of fun and I really enjoyed myself.. liposuction malaysia

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey,
    Really enjoyed reading your post. Thank you for sharing such an amazing and informative post. :)

    Apu

    Fat Grafting Equipment | Fat Transfer

    ReplyDelete
  5. Liposuction cost I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Liposuction nyc best doctors I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks!

    ReplyDelete